Pokemon New Generations
Welcome to PNG's forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon New Generations
Welcome to PNG's forums!
Pokemon New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Indian Punjabi Xxx Videos Download
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:17 am by varely

» Quicken Home And Business 2013-torrent.zip
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:08 am by marjabarn

» Happiness Therapy (2012) FRENCH DVDRIP
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm by marjabarn

» Mexican-doggystyle-compilation
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:54 pm by marjabarn

» Inquisitionlive Free
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:24 pm by 

» VA - Trance 50: The Ultimate Collection (2013)
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:18 am by 

» VA - Trance 50: The Ultimate Collection (2013)
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:18 am by 

» Back From The Netherworld(s)
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm by Kitsune

» General Discussion
Player Complaints Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 am by Kitsune

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Player Complaints

5 posters

Go down

Player Complaints Empty Player Complaints

Post  Kitsune Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm

*Cracks knuckles* Alright, this topic's for anyone that has a bone to pick with anyone: Staff, players, you know it. The template goes as shown:

Your In-Game Name -

Player's In-Game Name -

Reason for complaint -

And that's about all you need. If it's serious/repetitive, we'll deem the punishment for the player, and if it's just some made-up story, we'll punish you, m'kay? Good luck! ^^
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Level : 4668

Back to top Go down

Player Complaints Empty Re: Player Complaints

Post  Soul The Ghost Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:00 am

i bet ur hands hurt 0.0
Soul The Ghost
Soul The Ghost
Elite Trainer
Elite Trainer

Level : 4536

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:26 pm

No, me cracking my knuckles is me getting down to business. =/
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul The Ghost Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:37 pm

i bet it still hurt though...
Soul The Ghost
Soul The Ghost
Elite Trainer
Elite Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Mmh, anyways, if you caught a player abusing or they just annoy the hell out of you because they spam macros or something, just use the template. ^^
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul The Ghost Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:05 pm

stop tryin to be tough we all know it hurt >:/
Soul The Ghost
Soul The Ghost
Elite Trainer
Elite Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:10 pm

Resilience - look it up. ^^
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul The Ghost Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:41 pm

ugh more learning...
Soul The Ghost
Soul The Ghost
Elite Trainer
Elite Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Buchalter97 Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:13 pm

In Game Name: Buch

Player's In Game Name: Riku (and a few anonymous players)

Reason for complaint:

Okay, I know he's the owner but come on... nobody should be allowed to ban one specific player who did nothing wrong just because they don't like that person. The reason for the ban was simply that he happened to be annoyed at me over nothing. The exact wording I said that was anywhere close to aimed at him, which it wasn't anyway, but this is all I said. "These game freezes and disconnects are annoying. :/" Check the logs, that's what I said... Also, it wasn't me complaining to riku bout it, it was me venting to a friend about my own computer issues, mixed with the fact that the lag spiked were enormous at the time. As for riku's reason behind it, it was: "(~Owner/The Lost Legacy~) Riku: because he pisses me off the the extent that i dream abou strangling him"
Obviously that isn't a legit reason, and it's undeniable proof that riku hates my guts. This has been an ongoing problem too. This isn't just one time. I think everyone will remember when riku threatened to ban me over a simple misunderstood point, and at least a few of you stood up for me and told him not to... I know I can complain a lot and I've been toning it down purposely, which is why this aggravates me that I finally stop complaining and he bans me anyway. I got no formal warning, or a question asking who I was talking to to verify it was a complaint. He said absolutely nothing until after he banned me. I was sentenced to 3 days...which admittedly for a ban is very short, but it's still long enough to matter, considering it was for no reason. You may say "hey, by the time you post this, your ban will be over, why don't you just let it go?" Well yes, I've considered this, but frankly, I don't think it'll stop here. Who knows what could end up happening next if riku continues to blame me for stupid **** like this? Code ban? Lawsuit? All I did was express my hatred of lag, and god knows everyone can agree that lag sucks balls. So back to my main point...sorry for the mid-speech rant... Not only do I request to be unbanned immediately (which I might be by the time I post this) But I also request a formal apology from riku and a promise that this kind of thing will never happen again. Idc what his reasoning was, it was unfair for him to take out his own frustrations on me. I'm sick of how I get treated, then shrugged off like I had it coming to me... I don't flame anyone, I don't cheat in the game, I'm nice to pretty much every new player, or anyone who just wants to talk, then someone goes and pulls this bullcrap. Oh and it's not JUST riku, it's a few people who need to control their temper and/or learn when to grow up. And if enough of you disagree with what I'm saying, I don't mind quitting if it's a common interest. If you don't want me on the game, I don't wanna BE on the game. Not like I can't find something else to occupy my time.

SO in conclusion, if you agree with me, reply and say so. If you DISagree, reply and say so too. I'd like to hear everyone's opinions, on both the matter of riku banning me, and my general mistreatment on the game.
(note: if you're just gonna flame me without a legitimate point to get across, save it, say something that makes somewhat sense or bite your tongue)

Last edited by Buchalter97 on Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Buchalter97
Buchalter97
Spammer
Spammer

Level : 4429

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Buch, I already told you: he's going to unban you Tuesday, and now he might not even do that. -_-
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Buchalter97 wrote:In Game Name: Buch
If you agree with me, reply and say so. If you DISagree, reply and say so too. I'd like to hear everyone's opinions, on both the matter of riku banning me, and my general mistreatment on the game.
(note: if you're just gonna flame me without a legitimate point to get across, save it, say something that makes somewhat sense or bite your tongue)

No offense Riku, but I do agree with Buch here. I asked another player about why this ban happened and I quote you said "Because he pisses me off so much I dream of strangling him". Instead of banning without warning, at least give a warning or two. I would even say a warning for such a harmless comment Buch said would even be going too far.

As a addition, I don't think anyone noticed my experiment but I said in OOC the same exact words Buch said: "These game freezes and disconnects are annoying. :/" and I got absolutely no punishment. I even mentioned this is a double standard and my behavior was still ignored.

By the way, I do appreciate you keeping your word and unbanning him. The game is not the same without everyone. =)

Kitsune wrote:Buch, I already told you: he's going to unban you Tuesday, and now he might not even do that. -_-

Kit, you didn't read Buch's full post... He already got unbanned. Not to mention it should be obvious that he is back on.

Last edited by Joy on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Joy
Joy
Spammer
Spammer

Level : 4434

Back to top Go down

Player Complaints Empty Team Buch FTW!!!

Post  (GL)Virgil Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 pm

Buchalter97 wrote:In Game Name: Buch

Player's In Game Name: Riku (and a few anonymous players)

Reason for complaint:

Okay, I know he's the owner but come on... nobody should be allowed to ban one specific player who did nothing wrong just because they don't like that person. The reason for the ban was simply that he happened to be annoyed at me over nothing. The exact wording I said that was anywhere close to aimed at him, which it wasn't anyway, but this is all I said. "These game freezes and disconnects are annoying. :/" Check the logs, that's what I said... Also, it wasn't me complaining to riku bout it, it was me venting to a friend about my own computer issues, mixed with the fact that the lag spiked were enormous at the time. As for riku's reason behind it, it was: ""
Obviously that isn't a legit reason, and it's undeniable proof that riku hates my guts. This has been an ongoing problem too. This isn't just one time. I think everyone will remember when riku threatened to ban me over a simple misunderstood point, and at least a few of you stood up for me and told him not to... I know I can complain a lot and I've been toning it down purposely, which is why this aggravates me that I finally stop complaining and he bans me anyway. I got no formal warning, or a question asking who I was talking to to verify it was a complaint. He said absolutely nothing until after he banned me. I was sentenced to 3 days...which admittedly for a ban is very short, but it's still long enough to matter, considering it was for no reason. You may say "hey, by the time you post this, your ban will be over, why don't you just let it go?" Well yes, I've considered this, but frankly, I don't think it'll stop here. Who knows what could end up happening next if riku continues to blame me for stupid **** like this? Code ban? Lawsuit? All I did was express my hatred of lag, and god knows everyone can agree that lag sucks balls. So back to my main point...sorry for the mid-speech rant... Not only do I request to be unbanned immediately (which I might be by the time I post this) But I also request a formal apology from riku and a promise that this kind of thing will never happen again. Idc what his reasoning was, it was unfair for him to take out his own frustrations on me. I'm sick of how I get treated, then shrugged off like I had it coming to me... I don't flame anyone, I don't cheat in the game, I'm nice to pretty much every new player, or anyone who just wants to talk, then someone goes and pulls this bullcrap. Oh and it's not JUST riku, it's a few people who need to control their temper and/or learn when to grow up. And if enough of you disagree with what I'm saying, I don't mind quitting if it's a common interest. If you don't want me on the game, I don't wanna BE on the game. Not like I can't find something else to occupy my time.

SO in conclusion, if you agree with me, reply and say so. If you DISagree, reply and say so too. I'd like to hear everyone's opinions, on both the matter of riku banning me, and my general mistreatment on the game.

I fking agree with Buch -_- Im on Team Buch! Team Riku has no members but his "loyal" admins. I hate no1 and I like everyone yes but, the things towards Buch are getting me angered and annoyed. In that Miranda Incident or whatever incident it was. Buch was making a point to Zar, a good one too. He was telling Zar what he had done wrong and he shouldn't have done it. Then Zar & Riku started flaming at Buch and eventually got booted. And now, the time when Riku threatened to ban Buch, Riku was not comprehending what Buch was saying. Riku misunderstood what he said even when Buch explained it so much times -_-. Riku, honestly man, no offence or anything, no harm done or whatever but, you honestly need to cool down at Buch man, like Seriously. It's getting to me now.You honestly and truly, need some anger management and stop raging, just calm yourself (Inhale deeply and exhale o.o) And then reply in a gud tone. Thank you for reading, have a nice life, thank you. *Turns around and walks off like a business man*
(GL)Virgil
(GL)Virgil
Spammer
Spammer

Level : 4424

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum