Pokemon New Generations
Welcome to PNG's forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pokemon New Generations
Welcome to PNG's forums!
Pokemon New Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Indian Punjabi Xxx Videos Download
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:17 am by varely

» Quicken Home And Business 2013-torrent.zip
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 11:08 am by marjabarn

» Happiness Therapy (2012) FRENCH DVDRIP
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm by marjabarn

» Mexican-doggystyle-compilation
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:54 pm by marjabarn

» Inquisitionlive Free
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:24 pm by 

» VA - Trance 50: The Ultimate Collection (2013)
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:18 am by 

» VA - Trance 50: The Ultimate Collection (2013)
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:18 am by 

» Back From The Netherworld(s)
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:09 pm by Kitsune

» General Discussion
Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:08 am by Kitsune

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Top posting users this week
No user

Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place

3 posters

Go down

Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Empty Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place

Post  Joy Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:59 pm

This is not really much of a major bug if it even counts as a bug, but I wanted to remind everyone of the obvious. I notice there are times when we get stuck and we must warp to BP in order to get out and thus having to once again spend a minute to get on the boat and ride to where we were initially trying to go in the first place.

Some of those obvious times are:

-Walking into the top level of Waterfall Cave.
-Jumping over the bush and falling onto the roof of the house in Kanto.

I understand that the best method to prevent wasting that precious time is to avoid going to the top level of WF cave and avoid jumping over that particular bush in Kanto. However, I still find myself being in a hurry where I accidentally jump onto the roof or I forget that this is not PRAT when going up WF cave.

Not to mention we if want a high player-base, we don't want our newbies to get in these situations, assume we don't know how to code, get turned off, and then leave.

Just a little tip from your friendly neighborhood Nurse Joy. Wink

Last edited by Joy on Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Joy
Joy
Spammer
Spammer

Level : 4435

Back to top Go down

Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Empty Re: Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place

Post  Soul The Ghost Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:30 pm

I know what bush ur tlkin about in kanto xD i tricked a girl into goin in it,and it not a bush per say its a brown ramp.

Soul The Ghost
Soul The Ghost
Elite Trainer
Elite Trainer

Level : 4537

Back to top Go down

Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place Empty Re: Avoiding time when we must resort to teleporting to Battle Place

Post  Kitsune Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:25 pm

Well, I've been temporarily fixing the Waterfall Cave problem, but we need to code in the Police instead of me Creating them after every reboot. As to that bush, I know people get in a hurry, but I think it's mostly lag that causes them to jump off it.
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Level : 4669

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul The Ghost Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:48 pm

ITS NOT A BUSH !!!!!!!
Soul The Ghost
Soul The Ghost
Elite Trainer
Elite Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:50 pm

Lol, I know it's a ledge you jump off of, but they're under the grass patches...
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul The Ghost Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:29 pm

thats better
Soul The Ghost
Soul The Ghost
Elite Trainer
Elite Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Okay, save the posting for actual complaints... before I have to lock this.
Kitsune
Kitsune
Master Trainer
Master Trainer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down